Preschool Manager – Pre-School Manager – Pre School Manager
About The Role
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Preschool Manager to lead our established team of 12. Breakspeare Community Preschool is a charity that has served Abbots Langley for over 25 years and is a thriving early years setting with a strong reputation for supporting the community.
The successful candidate will have strong organisational skills, be passionate about supporting children to fulfil their potential, have experienced a position of senior responsibility within an early years setting for at least 1 year and has a drive to maintain the preschool’s valued position in the community.
– Full* and relevant Level 3 qualification.
– Minimum 2 years’ experience working in a preschool / school setting.
– Proven experience of effectively leading and managing a team of adults including people development and performance management processes.
– Full details can be found in the attached Job Description.
– *Including English and Maths GCSE at Grade C or above (or equivalent).
Salary range – £24,000 to £28,000 (pro rata) dependent on experience.
This is a term time only position of 39 weeks plus 4 weeks paid holiday.
Working hours are 35 hours per week.
Monday – Friday 8:30am – 3:30pm (term time) plus additional hours made up at meetings or working from home.
Start date: Flexible, position is currently vacant.
Applications due by: Monday 23rd November 2020
Interview information: Initial interviews will be held via the telephone / Zoom week commencing Monday 23rd November.
Applications, CVs and / or any further queries relating to the role to email@example.com